Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blessing Day

This last Sunday was Logan's blessing day. We were super lucky to have almost all his grandparents there. Shane's dad and stepmom came up from Phoenix and Shane's mom came too. My parents and both sets of grandparents were there as well. It was really neat to have so many people come to support us. That is one of my favorite things about living here so close to family. Shane did a great job. I'm glad that is his job, I think I would be way to0 nervous. It was neat to have my dad, both my brothers and both my grandpas in the circle along with my husband. It was also nice that my uncles who live in town came too. We did miss Elizabeth and Andrew though in Utah. Afterwards we went to my parents house for dinner and a "party" according to my children. Anytime we have dinner at my parents it is a party! All in all it was a good day. I can't believe I have 4 kids and that there is enough room in my heart for all of them. It seems like Logan has always been here and we sure are glad he is here now!
Grandpa Kelly and Grandma Dar (Shane's dad & stepmom)

Logan in his prepoop outfit. (He managed to poop all over this and me just minutes before we left for church!! Ahh the joys of a newborn!)

Rowan

Kiara, Aidan & Rowan
We couldn't get one of all of them together.
Rowan wouldn't cooperate once we put Logan in the picture.


Aidan

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Logan is so cute and your other boys looks so handsome! Kiara looks so grown up. We need to inform our kids to stop growing!

Katie said...

What a special day! I'm so glad you had all your family there. Baby blessings are the best.