Friday, March 20, 2009

1 Month Appointment

We just got back from Logan's 1 month appointment and he is doing great. He is up to 9 pounds, 14 oz. That is 2 pounds in just 3 weeks. I am excited he is growing so well and getting so big. The doctor said everything else looked really well too. He is holding up his head pretty good and looking around. It is so fun to see him really look at us and recognize us. Aidan and Kiara want him to play with his toys and laugh at their funniness. They just don't believe me that it will still be a little bit. I am just glad they love him so much.

Logan 1 month.

and a bonus picture of Aidan doing what he loves best!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is so cute. I wish I could be there to hold him and give him kisses. I am glad that 4 has been easier than 3. But I am scared to have another kid. I can't wait to see you in a few months!