Monday, January 26, 2009

Doctor

I went back to doctor on Friday and they officially released me from bedrest. The doctor said "Do Whatever," so that is what I have been doing but no baby yet. She said he could come anytime, but the baby is still really high so I will probably have to wait a while longer to meet this little guy. I just have to keep reminding myself the longer he waits the better for him. I keep having contractions so hopefully they are doing something so when I actually get to be in labor it won't last forever. Here's hoping!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so excited for you to have your baby. I hope he decides to come sooner than later.

Unknown said...

Hang in there Celissa (I can say that now becasue I'm done! Heh Heh). But really, I really know how your feeling right about now. I hope it is sooner than later too! Good Luck.

Natalie

Leah said...

Now watch...you will go till 40 weeks...wouldn't that just be how it goes? Hope your little ones comes soon...I am counting the days!