Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Freedom!!

Well, almost. Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks and can officially be off bedrest. I am cheating at the moment but as long as I don't go into labor today then I can have the baby here and don't have to fly to Tucson! Thanks for your comments and support. Thankfully it hasn't been too long of a rest.

My kids will be glad to have me back. The boys have been going every Tuesday and Thursday to a friends house thank goodness. They go crazy with me just laying on the couch drinking gallons of water to try and fend off contractions. I think all of this was just triggered by our crazy Christmas holiday schedule with party after party after party. My body was just done. I feel much better now and hopefully this kid will hold off a week or so to let me wash his clothes and blankets and find a spot to put him in my trashed room. I really just want to get up and do a dance just because I can. I am getting so excited to meet this little person! Good Luck to everyone else that is pregnant too. Hopefully all your little ones will get here with no trouble!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

YEAH! I'm glad you are feeling better. I am so excited for you!

Leah said...

SWEET! So glad you made it...can't wait to see what he looks like!