Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kiddos

Kiara went to a birthday party last Saturday where they got to go have their hair, makeup and nails done. She came back all beautiful and very happy. Here she is posing with her pretty hair.

She wanted to pose with her birthday blower, so here you go. She is quite the photo queen.

Today the baby woke up and I needed to finish something up, so I asked Aidan to go talk to Rowan to keep him happy. When I went in there, this is what I found:


Aidan climbed in and kept Rowan happy. They were having fun in there. Aidan is already teaching Rowan how to jump on the bed.


Sometimes I forget all the good things about being a mom in the midst of the diapers and the dishes and the messes, but things like this really do make it all worth while. If only I could hold on to these pictures and times a little bit better!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey Celissa....your little girl is just a doll! And your boys crack me up! They are too cute! I had so much fun with your sweet family the other night. You and your hubbie make a really good couple. I can't wait to edit your pictures!! It was good to see you!

Elizabeth said...

Kiara is so pretty. I bet she had so much fun. Aidan and Rowan look like they had fun jumping in the crib too!