Friday, October 19, 2007

Rowan meets Oreo . . .

We were trying to get the laundry room cleaned out and Rowan kept getting in the way. So I put him in the high chair and gave him an Oreo. He had never had one before, but as you can tell I think they will be great friends for many years to come.



Here are just some other cute pictures of some kids that I think are pretty cute. (I may be a little biased, but . . . )




My friend, Leah, who is an aspiring photographer (a very good one!) just took some pictures for us today. I can't wait to get them back. She is so fun and did so good with the kids. She was hopping all around and even got Rowan to smile in some of the family pictures. I can't wait. Thanks Leah!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

What a beautiful family! I love seeing your kids, but also your siblings. I haven't seen you guys since grade school! Thanks for letting me know where your blog is. I'll be checking it often!
Love ya!
Katie