Thursday, November 1, 2007

Madam Hildegard and my new pets

Every year on Halloween my mom (who teaches 1st grade) goes home early and a substitute teacher comes to class to teach. This teacher makes a witch's brew and gives out pumpkin cake. It is a good thing Madam Hildegard is so willing to come to my mom's class every year. Here she is with her favorite kindergartner.

I hope my mom still likes me after seeing that I posted this picture! She is so much fun and her costume gets better every year!

For Halloween, I got a new kitty and 2 new puppies. I made the boys' costumes and happily, they turned out better than I expected. The pictures are not what I wanted, but they were all way too excited to go trunk or treating.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest costumes EVER!!!! You did such a good job! And your mom is so cute! There is a children's book like that....the teacher leaves and a witch comes in. I can't think of the name...but I have it! What a cute teacher!

Elizabeth said...

Avery is always so excited to look at your pictures. When she saw Madam Hildegard she was a little bit worried and asked who is that? She remembers all of your kids names when she see the pictures. I think she miss you!