Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I don't want to forget about today

1. Aidan putting on 4 shirts, one on top of the other. He told me he did that so that in the morning all he had to do was take off the top one and then he had on a clean shirt. What a timesaver! Maybe I should try it.

2. Rowan telling me he is a dinosaur at lunch, a rocket ship when he woke up from his nap, a pirate when he was playing with Aidan and a car any time he needed to run somewhere really fast all in the same day. But if you ask him his name, he is Rowan.

3. Logan giggling uncontrollably when I lifted lifted him up on my bed and tickled him in the super cute way only babies can.

4. Kiara finally being the super nice girl I knew was hiding under all the meanness of first grade. I'm glad she hasn't been hanging out with her friends for a few weeks and I got my nice girl back!

1 comments:

Amber Bryce said...

These are pretty funny! I especially like Rowans!