Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let the countdown begin...

My baby is on his way!! I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was up, so they promptly freaked out, made me lay on my left side and then sent the doctor in to check me out. She did all her checking and said they would just go ahead and induce me since my blood pressure is up, I'm good and swollen and I'm already dialated to a 4. She would have sent me in today but they didn't have any beds, so she said call OB at 7 am tomorrow and hopefully go in to have a baby. If not tomorrow, then for sure Friday. So either way, I will have a baby by Friday!! Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!! I am so excited to meet this little guy and finally be not pregnant! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Leah said...

YIPEE! I can't wait to not be pregnant...can't wait to see what he looks like..hang in there!

Shannon said...

YEAH! Good luck!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah!!!!I am so excited!!

camilla said...

Yea for not being pregnant! Oh, and the baby part is good too! :)