Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cheerleader!!

Kiara is officially a mini Pima cheerleader now. The PHS cheerleaders had a mini cheer camp over a couple of Saturdays and last Thursday they got to perform at the Varsity football game. It was so dang cute. Kiara was really excited to go. The best part was that they were selling their old uniforms. Kiara looked so cute that I just had to give in any buy it. (at least now I already have Halloween taken care of for her) The pictures turned out pretty stinky, but trust me she was cute!
I don't think my brother was too thrilled about her cheering for Pima after he played football for Thatcher for 3 years, but o well. I guess my loyalities to Thatcher have faded as well because I am all for blue and gold now (NAU is blue and gold too)!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so fun. I wish we could have been there to see Kiara do her cheerleading!

Katie said...

You sly little thing! I saw your pink announcement you put up. I'm only a few weeks behind you!