Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Less than 100 days. . . .

Well, according to the little thingie on my blog I have only 99 days left of this pregnancy. I have officially decided that I suck at being a pregnant lady. I just dislike everything about it, except the fact that I will have a baby at the end of it. I think it is good that you forget all the stinky parts of getting a new baby or no one would have more than one. Of course, I keep remembering sooner and sooner with each kid I have. I have been worrying about labor already and reliving the pain in my dreams already. I may have to rethink my no epidural stance this time! I guess Heavenly Father is pretty smart to make women lose their minds again and again so that you think getting pregnant again sounds like fun! Only 99 days to go!

2 comments:

Derek & Melanie said...

I'm not a good pregnant lady either. I dislike all the stages until that little baby is in my arms. Good luck.

Natalie and David said...

Oh Celissa, I feel the same way about pregnancy. I just finished a "crying for no reason" session, but had to get up off the bed because the heartburn was getting too bad. I need to go to the bathroom as I'm typing this, even though I just went 20 minutes ago. There are toys, dirty socks, forks and spoons, etc. strewn all over my floor because I can't bend over anymore to pick things up. Oh, the joys of pregnancy!