Thursday, April 10, 2008

My honey


I just couldn't resist posting this picture of Shane. He will most likely kill me if he sees this, but since he never looks at my blog I will hopefully be safe. This is Shane all the way through. He is so willing to do anything to make the kids laugh and be happy. He was trying to get Rowan to smile for a picture so he let Rowan take a picture of him being silly. He loves the kids and me so much, we are really, really lucky to have such a crazy guy in our lives! I love this crazy man even with his tongue sticking out!

2 comments:

Leah said...

You guys are just perfect for each other! I love the new look of your blog!

camilla said...

Celissa! what's up? I found your blog and had to check it. Your kids are so cute! Not to mention your hot hubby in this post! lol. I can't believe you are in pima. I'm in Flagstaff, where we never get to enjoy warm weather!