Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happenings in Pima

As the weather is getting warmer we have been spending more and more time outside. In fact, I can't seem to keep them inside. Aidan keeps escaping outside leading to Rowan escaping too. They just want to be outside so they can dig. We got some extra dirt to level out our front yard before putting grass in and the piles are now full of holes that have been dug by bulldozers and shovels. Shane is working hard on getting the backyard fenced in. Aaron has been helping him which has made it go a bit faster. I will be very glad when that is all done so I can send them all outside to play in the dirt without worrying about cars or canals.

We had a good Easter. Shane's sister, Kim, and her kids came up to stay with his mom so they all came over for an Easter egg hunt on Saturday.

We spent all this weekend outside too, having a yard sale and playing. It was nice to get rid of a lot of stuff and have my laundry room back. Now I can actually do my laundry which may or may not be a good thing.

Rowan has discovered the joys of sunglasses. He wants to wear them all the time. Of course, part of it could be that we think he is so darn cute when he has them on and make a big deal about it. But hey, he is pretty cute.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Awww...love those glasses! I am so enjoying this weather too....I know next week it will probably be blazing!
Yay for a yard sale.....darn now no more excuses to do laundry!

Elizabeth said...

I wish I were in Pima. It snowed yesterday and is supose to snow tomorrow. AHHH. I am so ready for it to be warm so we can go on walks! I should just convince Andrew to move to Pima.