Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bathtime

Rowan really likes to take a bath. In fact if he has to get his diaper changed before getting in the bath, he gets incredibly upset and does his best to get back to the bathroom.


One day I took him in the bathroom with me while I was filling up the tub. He kept lifting up his leg trying to get in the bath. I was sure he couldn't get in without my help and turned around to get something off the counter. I heard a splash and sure enough he had jumped into the bathtub clothes and all. He was very proud of himself and happy as could be because he was in the bath.

After getting his clothes off and giving him a bath, I took him in the living room and set him down to get Aidan into the bath. I was chasing down Aidan when I heard an odd noise. I went back to the bathroom and guess who was in the bath again: yep, Rowan. Ahhh bathtime!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is going to love the summer when he can go swimming!!

Leah said...

HA! That is too funny! You had some laundry to do after that! He's a strong little boy to pull himself up!

Leah said...

Hey Celissa
I don't have your email address so I thought I would contact you here. Just wanted to know if you remember the name of that insurance place again? We are having a tricky time with that right now. Call or email me...thanks so much!
480-275-4483
leahdavis1@hotmail.com