Wednesday, September 26, 2007

AARON!!

My brother, Aaron, is finally coming home!! He has been on a mission in Mexico and he is officially done with his mission as of yesterday. My parents went to Mexico yesterday to pick him up and they are going to tour his mission and come home Monday. Shane and I and the kiddos are going to take Stephanie, my sister, and go to Phoenix on Monday to meet the plane. I can hardly wait. Kiara is excited to make a welcome home poster. She has already picked out the stickers she wants to put on it for Uncle Aaron. Aidan hasn't seen Aaron since he was 1 and Aaron hasn't got to meet Rowan yet, so it will be way exciting to see him. Then we are going to stay in Phoenix because Kiara has a doctor's appointment at St. Joes on Wednesday. We will spend Tuesday shopping or doing something fun and not working or stressing. Can you tell I am excited?

0 comments: