Friday, May 11, 2007

Tractor Ride

A couple of weekends ago our weeds were really getting out of control, so Shane borrowed a tractor and scraper from my dad and took care of them. Aidan was really excited to get to ride the tractor with his dad.

It didn't take him long to do the front yard, but the back yard took a while. You can see just how high our weeds were getting. Thank goodness we had access to the tractor or else this would have taken us forever to clean up.

When Shane first brought the tractor over Kiara told me "princesses don't ride tractors" and didn't want a ride. After watching Aidan for about half an hour she finally changed her mind. I guess princesses ride tractors after all.


1 comments:

Ash said...

Hey- I am always amazed by you. It was so great to spend time with you while we were in AZ. Your kids are so adorable. It sounds like everything is going great. We are back in UT and Crea just had his 1st of 2 cornea transplants up in Salt Lake on the same day Elder M. Russel Ballard was having some eye work done, yeah, I was talking to an apostle face to face. I guess living in UT has some benefits!!!!!!
Love ya, Love your blog,
Ash