Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Aidan's 3!






Aidan is now 3 years old. He had a good birthday watching SpongeBob, playing in the rain and mud and eating lots of cake. We got him a 3 car racetrack and his grandma got him a lowrider that has its own hydraulics and bounces just like a real one. He thinks it is great. My grandma and grandpa got him a dumptruck to play with outside. It is already covered in mud.




Aunt Stephanie with Kiara and Aidan. If you ask Kiara, Stephanie is her "favorite" aunt. Of course, she is the only aunt Kiara sees all the time.



Blowing out candles on his "Mack" cake. He wanted a cake that looked like Mack from the movie Cars, and this is what I came up with. He was very excited. Everyone ate the cupcake wheels first. I used a loaf pan to make the trailer. I was glad it turned out so well and he was happy.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the Cake it is so cool!