Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Rowan!

Rowan's birthday was Sunday, Nov 30. He is now officially 2 years old. I have officially been crying about that for a while now. I think I'm having problems with my kids getting bigger because I also cried all the way through the primary program with my 2 big kids up there singing and sitting so reverently and saying their parts all by themselves. I would blame it on me being pregnant, but I'm pretty sure I would be crying about it anyways.

Back to Rowan, my 2 year old. . . . . I'm not sure he knew what was going on all day, except Kiara kept calling him the birthday boy and Aidan was so excited all day for it to be "night" so Rowan could open his presents. My mom and Stephanie came over (everyone else was sick or out of town) to see him open his presents and have cake and ice cream. Once we convinced him it was fun to open presents he really went at it. He was pulling paper out of bags and saying "TA DAH" like the paper was what we were all waiting for. He got some wonderful toys that make lots of noise and are therefore very cool. He also managed to put his fingers in the cake in several places while waiting for the candles to be lit. Aidan was very impressed he could blow the candles out all by himself and pronouced Rowan "big now." It was fun to see Rowan so excited.

I can't believe his is 2 already, but he is talking up a storm, knows what he wants and when and does everything he can to get it. He is quite the character and I can't wait to see what this next year brings!

And just for fun, the big kids being silly before the party! They are good at the silly part : )

0 comments: