Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures

Some Utah pictures and other pictures. I finally got off my lazy bum and uploaded them. Apparently the lazy days of summer have captured me in their grasp. I am the laziest bum I know these past few weeks. School starts in a week and a half and I will be back to not so lazy, hopefully, for my family's sake!
Rowan driving the car. He got in with the big kids and went straight for the driver's seat!

Josiah, Elizabeth's baby. A very smiley boy.

Cousins at the picnic. Front: Audrey's Shay and Wade, Kiara, Elizabeth's Avery. Back: Daphne's Brad, Audrey's Dane and Aidan.

Aidan doing a dinosaur dance in front of the triceratops head.

Shane and Rowan with the triceratops skull. You can see just how big it really is.


Rowan just being cute at the picnic.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I haven't even written on my blog. so you are doing much better than me!

Katie said...

How fun! I loved the bean museum and the natural history museum. Not only were they free dates but they were really cool. Those are some big dinos!