Friday, August 10, 2007

1st day of kindergarten



Wednesday was Kiara's first day of kindergarten. She was very excited to go and I think had fun. She said on Wednesday that it was boring sitting at her desk, but on Thursday it wasn't boring. We'll see how Friday goes. She is buying her lunch from the cafeteria today. She was excited about that too.


Aidan was very sad that he couldn't go to kindergarten too. He has had to bring his backpack everyday when we walk Kiara to school and then again when we go to get her. He also wanted his picture taken too for the first day of school, although I couldn't get them to look at me. The baby was way more interesting.

4 comments:

Beth schell said...

Kiara's picture is really cute. Did she get a haircut? (I'm Elizabeth's friend... who is now a consistent subscriber to your blog).

Leah said...

Celissa!! You have a blog! I didn't know that! Yippe! I love it! Your kiddos look so big! Wow! And you have a kindergartner? What? I love reading your entries and am adding you to my favorties! Thanks for sharing and I hope to see you soon!

Elizabeth said...

Kiara is so grown up. her hair cut is super cute!

Ashlee Draper said...

How fun! I just barely started blogging, and I found yours!!! Too bad that we live about a block away from each other, and have to get caught up through blogs....crazy life huh??